Author’s Note

This site is dedicated to my friends who are no longer with us but definitely not forgotten.

Fran Impey (Marston Moretaine, Bedfordshire, England)
Angelika (Wesport, Mayo Ireland; formerly Germany)
Monica Casey (Glann, Mayo, Ireland)
Martina Staunton (Gort, Galway, Ireland)

Monday, October 4, 2010

Essential Liquid Nutrition

Visit http://healthplan.ineways.eu/ to see the most comprehensive range of Neways' toxin free, environmentally friendly products which are available to you on the internet at affordable prices.

I used Maximol throughout my chemo and never missed a treatment I also kept my blood counts up.  Maximol is a highly bio available liquid nutritional supplement, containing a unique blend of minerals, amino acids, enzymes and vitamins, all derived from natural sources, which are readily absorbed by your body.

No comments:

Post a Comment